October 19, 2020
Software version 1.5
- Added support for the Hue Play gradient lightstrip
- Reworked communication with the Hue Bridge, making the app more responsive in reflecting changes made by other apps
- Added the option to automatically turn the lights on or off when the Hue Sync app opens or closes
- Your current app will now remember display location between sessions
May 29, 2020
Hue Sync 1.4
- Added support to capture audio via microphone
- Added option to select other audio devices other than the default one
- Added support for audio capture from target application on Mac
- Option to tweak number of light channels in the music algorithm
- Russian language support
- Improvement on the keyboard shortcuts
- Added an option to disable fullscreen optimization for a specific game if sync issues are encountered
- General stability improvements and bug fixes
February 6, 2020
Hue Sync 18.104.22.168
- We regularly update your Hue Sync Desktop app to improve the performance and reliability of the system.
August 9, 2019
Hue Sync 1.3
- Improved overall experience based on height of the lights (setup done in Philips Hue main app)
- Added support for light state after streaming (configured in the Philips Hue main app) ß available from October onwards.
- Added function to adjust the brightness of the lights past 100% limit in Hue Sync app
- Added possibility to manual customize the scaling
- HDR support added
- Razer Chromalink support added
- Updated the MAC installer
December 14, 2018
Hue Sync 1.2
- Added feature to automatically start light sync when certain games launch
- From 1.2 onwards, feedback can be given in section under “Settings” or via the automatic pop-up after a sync session.
- Under “Settings” previously received notifications can be found. Also, there is an opt-in and opt-out function for two types of notification.
- Video and audio algorithm improvements.
- Fixed several UI and stability related issues.
October 05, 2018
Hue Sync 1.1
- Added new entertainment scenes under the “Scenes” Tab
- Added configurable delay under settings
- Implemented option to automatic start light sync when Hue Sync is opened
- Improved the light effects when watching darker content
- Improved the music algorithm and updated the color pallets under “Audio”
- Small design and performance improvements
- Fixed audio output device issues for Mac
- Fixed several bugs related to crashes